Sunday, September 1, 2013

The League of Ordinary Gentlemen

A few months ago James tried to talk me into joining a dynasty football league that he was starting.  We ended up deciding on running a team together since I have very limited knowledge of football and a full schedule with school.  Every year I spend countless hours watching football games with James, even though I'm not a huge football fan.  I love watching football because it is time I get to spend with my wonderful husband but since I am a very competitive person, I decided that being involved in the fantasy football league would make watching games more entertaining.  Today we had the draft and James seems to think we ended up with a great team.  Of course James consulted with me about each and every pick before making the final decisions.  That last sentence was 100% false.      :-)

Anyway, I love scrapbooking but I just have not had time recently so I enjoyed getting out some of my scrapbooking equipment to throw this draft board together.



This is the League Commissioner (James) and the Enforcer (Hudson)!


Don't mess with this little guy!




Hudson loves his cousin Rosie.


And Rosie loves him too.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment