Saturday, March 2, 2013

March!

We are now into March!  20 days until my due date to be exact.  There are several things I'm excited about this month.  Spring is around the corner, the time change will mean that there will be daylight when I leave work and some friends are getting married!  I will also turn 26 this month which I'm sure I will not even think about when the time comes since our little man is due right about that time as well.  This will definitely be an exciting month for the Becker family!


I had my weekly appointment on Thursday and was relieved to find out that Hudson is measuring to be about 8 pounds by 40 weeks.  Once I started thinking about this, I realized I shouldn't get too excited because the doctor could be off and there is always the chance that I will go two weeks over my due date which will allow him more time to plump up.  I've had several times where I have had painful contractions for a few hours but I am able to get them to go back to the painless Braxton Hicks by eating, walking or laying on my side.  I'm trying to stop any chance of going into labor until James gets back home in a few days.  I just hope that is God's plan as well.


You better believe as soon as James gets home, I will be doing everything that people say might help put you in labor (except for a few weird exceptions that I have heard from people).  I know Hudson won't come until he is good and ready, I just want him to know that he is more than welcome to join us out here as soon as his little heart desires.


Packing for the hospital has been on my to-do list for the past month.  I have finally determined that it will get done this weekend, even if it is the only thing I accomplish!  I guess I should get to work before my energy disappears for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment