Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So...I'm not going to be pregnant forever?

Technically today I am 30 weeks, 4 days pregnant.  I can't believe that Hudson could potentially be here in less than 10 weeks.  This past week we got to welcome Lillian Ellerbe into the world.  I felt like Tara and I were both going to be pregnant forever so seeing Lily's sweet face was a reality check that Tara in fact is not going to be pregnant forever and I'm next!

We took these photos on Sunday at Dave and Busters.  Thinking that James was going to be leaving tomorrow for his six weeks of training (we found out Thursday), I wanted to get a few photos of us together while I'm still pregnant.  He was due back three weeks before I was due but I didn't want to take any chances, so Emily (who seems to have become our personal photographer) volunteered to make this happen. Thank you Emily!

Unfortunately we got a call this morning saying that plans have changed and James can not leave for a few months.  I'm just hoping that he is at least able to stay in Cincinnati the first four to six weeks after delivery.  I don't know what I'm going to do without James for those weeks.  Clearly people deal with this all the time and I am blessed to have a lot of local friends and family so I am trying to remain as optimistic as possible.

I just need to remember that it is all in God's hands.  As soon as you think you have life figured out, he will throw you a curve ball!  







1 comment:

  1. You guys are ADORABLE!!! And I remember feeling like I was going to be pregnant forever too and then before you know it you will have a toddler :)

    ReplyDelete